Accomplished Finance Professional with a strong background in Business Improvement and Financial Reporting.
Proven Financial Management Experience gained across Leading International Organizations in Asia Pacific, Europe and the UK.
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans with a particular focus in the manufacturing arena
- Identifying and implementing business process improvements and cost reduction programs
- Financial project management of multi-million capital and service based projects
- Designing, reviewing and implementing Process Improvement and Operational Efficiencies
- Manufacturing Key Performance Indicators/Dashboards and
- Financial Analytics linked directly to Cash-Flow.
To improve business processes that enable my clients to grow and increase profitability.
What do I do?
I use my financial skills and expertise gained at leading international companies to deliver financial benefits such as improved cash-flow or attracting more customer.
- Excellence in my service delivery
- Tailor outcomes to my client’s needs
- Maintain high professional standards
The tools and methods I use
- Value Chain Analysis
- Process Mapping
- Activity-Based Costing modelling and
- Porters Five-Forces
These are main tools to establish a base line and then tackle improvements.
Find out more