1. United States Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder-Immigration Category E18) and no sponsorship required for employment in US.
2. Bachelor’s degree in engineering, independently evaluated and found to be equivalent to an engineering degree awarded by a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S.
3. I have professional working experiences (Technical Expert/ Commissioning Engineer/ Technical Service Engineer/ Field Service Engineer).
- 14 years with Siemens HVDC Projects-Stations & FACTS Projects-Stations
- 23 years with Siemens Westinghouse/ Westinghouse Industry Service Asia and Myanmar Oil & Gas Enterprise at LV/MV/HV AC of Oil & Gas, Industrial Fields, Sub stations, Power plant in US, Germany, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, Netherlands and Asia Pacific Region.
4. I obtain EHS Safety Certificates.
- OSHA Occupational Safety and Health Administration 10Hr/30HR Certificates
- AED/CPR Certificate
- HV & Low Electrical Workplace Safety (e-Hazard)
- the supervisory level European Safety Certificate TÜV Safety, Health, Environment (SHE) for managerial staff of Contractors with success recognized in Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Australia and Switzerland.
Since I am a Senior level experienced person in LV/MV/HV Alternating Current System and HVDC system, I am also looking for challenges which can improve my abilities and opportunities which may help many company’s goals (with its projects and works) by sharing my practical broad experience with experts as a team.
HVDC System allows power transmission between asynchronous HVAC transmission systems of different frequencies/voltages. HVAC Substation and HVDC converter are combined in HVDC System.
AC & DC Yard (CT,VT,DS,GS, Circuit Breaker, PowerTransformer, AC bus, AC Capacitor/Filter banks/PLC Filter, shunt reactor), Measuring & signal, SCADA/ HMI, Bay control units, AC C&P for Line/BB/Transformer/Feeder protection including Siemes, GE, Areva & SEL relays, Direct Transfer Trip DTT etc.