I am a Strategy and Marketing consultant and, an international business developer (with a focus on Indonesia). I am also Ambassador in Madrid for 2PS.
I have a broad experience, with over 20 years of Consulting and Senior Management roles –
driving growth through business development as well as, through projects in business strategy, marketing, sales & distribution, launch of new services & ventures.
I worked in over 10 countries (Europe, USA, North Africa, Middle East), essentially for:
- Telecom operators (Orange, Mobistar, Telefonica, SFR, KPN, Mobinil, Maroc Telecom, MCI of Iran, Mobily, Zain),
- Media groups (Wolters Kluwer, Vivendi, Oracom),
- E-commerce players (Darty.com, Oui.sncf),
- more recently, for an insurance company in Spain.
I am also working on a new venture whose focus is to match European startups and businesses with Indonesian investors and partners, through advisory and investment.
My areas of expertise:
- Strategy: due diligence, business modeling & planning, growth strategy, market entry, business partnerships, go to market strategy
- Marketing: product development & management, pricing, segmentation, churn, communication
- Sales & Distribution: direct & indirect commissioning, indirect partnerships, bid management
- New Ventures: end to end design & launch, programme management
My other expertise:
- International Business Development
- Sales of Consulting services
- Building and managing international teams: recruiting, team building, team efficiency, organization, training & coaching, management processes & tools
Industries I worked in:
- Digital media and e-commerce
- also: Energy, Retail, Transportation
I am trilingual French / English / Spanish. I graduated from INSEAD (MBA), City University (London), Sciences Po (Paris).