I have over 20 years experience in brand building and design management. Before creating Grasp, Brands that make sense, I was a part of different brand consultancies at a managerial level. At Grasp, the focus is on our evolving world. We want to create brands that identify and symbolise projects that lead us in the right direction. We try to not only do things right, but to do the right thing.
- I have been Corporate Development Director at Summa, General Manager at Identico, Director and Partner at Dobble and an independent professional.
- I studied Strategic Brand Management and Human Resources Management in Esade with a prestigious scholarship from LiderA.
- I have taught at the EOI, the MBE from the Politechnical University, and the MIB from EAE.
- I am interested in corporate and personal branding, marketing, social networks, innovation, entrepreneurship, organizational culture, coworking, design, new economies and sustainable brands.
- She was co-founder of Brand the Gap, the first branding meetup in Spain.
- In 2017 she created Plázida, the first coworking space for digital nomads.
Before this, she was a consultant responsible for national and European projects at the Spanish State Agency for Design and Innovation Development (DDI). She holds a degree in Roman Philology from the UCM and has completed many postgraduate courses apart from the aforementioned.